Jumat, 24 April 2009

heeeey!!

OMCOMCOMC!!!

O.MY.CULLEN!!!!

haaahh!!! okay!!! sup eve??



okay, gw tw gw kyk org gila tdi, tpi ----SUMPAAHH!!---- aah!! FanPireBoy(the guy I talked about in my entry UKS) finally ONLINE!!

GOSH. okay, maybe he added me becaused of an accident. I know. but,(still) AAHH!!!



ni conversation gw tdi ma dy



FanPireBoy: hey.

green.mickey@rocketmail.com: hi.

FanPireBoy: have you read Breaking Dawn?

green.mickey@rocketmail.com : yeah, like it's Impossible that I haven't read 4 of 'em!! hha, sure I have.

FanPireBoy : hha. yea. I know.
hey! which Vampire do you like?

green.mickey@rocketmail.com : hmm, I liked Garret and Eleazar.

FanPireBoy : really?? what a coincidence!! because I liked Kate and Carmen!

green.mickey@rocketmail.com : wow. really.


( I started thinking that he's joking or being totally in honest)

FanPireBoy : yeah, we got SO MUCH in common.

( gw diem, beku.)

green.mickey@rocketmail.com : hha. yeah.

FanPireBoy : so, who'd you hate?

green.mickey@rocketmail.com : Caius, but I loved Marcus, he's a tough guy.

FanPire : I hate him Too!!! I also love Marcus, if I was him I would have murdered myself. loosing a love must be really painful. hey!! why do you love Garrett and Eleazar??

green.mickey@rocketmail.com : yea, well, Garrett because he's very Independent and I loved the part he hugged Kate and let her hurt himself(weird, I know). and Eleazar becaused of his special Talent.

FanPireBoy : aren't you gonna ask me why did I liked Kate and Carmen??

green.mickey@rocketmail.com : Kate becaused of her Talent and Carmen 'caused of her loving ability(is my English right??).

FanPireBoy : you just started to creepin' me out.

green.mickey@rocketmail.com : hha. oh, sorry, I gotta run. my mom need to use the computer.

FanPireBoy : sure, bye FanPire. see you next time (gw girang smpe kyk org gila, "next time" brarti ntar w bsa chating brg dy lgi. :D)

(iy, nma gw FanPire, duluan tpi, sblm gw tw nicknameny dy "FanPireBoy". gw tw dri email gy klo dy twilighters jg, yaudah.)


I signed out.


ini dah gw tambahin ketikan2 yg d slm kurungin.

oia, inget chating.

gw dan Faiz

K: iz, lo g prnah ska ma cewe yah (mxtny prnah ska ma cwo gth?)
F: YA PERNAH LAH!! -_-' hadooh...
K: ____ ya?? diem brarti iya.(kyk mo kawin)
F:_______________________________________(d sensor)

g jls bgt.

aahh..... MAN, syp si nma FanPireBoy???
gw jdi inget 1 bait dlm lgu never think (robert pattinson)

once I put my coat on
I coming put all this wrong
she's standing outside holding me
saying "oh, please"
"I'm in love" "I'm in love"

being in love is wonderful
being outta love is awful.
- Kenny Kev

perasaan muja2 kyk gini ngingetin gw ma seseorang.

K:duhh, kevin tuh lucu supah y..
p(person): g ada yg lbih lcu dri *****(cwony)
(hpny bunyi)
P: y?? HAH?? APAA??? MINTA PUTUSS??!!
K: knp?
P: G ADA YG LEBIH JELEK DARI*****(mantany)!!!

bego.

yaudalah. gt aj.

jdiii!!! it bkn dy. GILA APA? GW G BKL MKAN TEMEN NDIRI KLI(peace)! !!!
yah... g seheboh it si, jdi cwo yg gw ska it FanPireBoy. (maap bgt klo org yg bersangkutan tw ttg ni Post.)

4 komentar: